At BrandBlast, SEO is one of our top priorities. Making sure our websites and blog posts are ranking – making sure that we’re posting about the things our viewers actually want to see. So it’s no shock to hear that we take SEO Software pretty seriously. That’s why we use Serpstat.
Serpstat is an extremely powerful tool that you can use to dramatically leverage your search engine optimization.
Serpstat first became popular as a keyword research and competitor analysis tool. It’s been around for a year and a half and has been growing and improving constantly by adding new features and increasing its databases.
This August, the company evolved from a keyword research tool into an all-in-one SEO platform, eliminating the need for marketers to purchase a separate tool for their usual tasks.
As of November 2016, Serpstat includes five tools:
- track all top 100 search results for a keyword and gain insight into exact positions of all top 100 domains for a keyword
- analyze competition across particular items or services, instead of tracking and researching the top 100 search results for all your keywords
- track not only improvements in SEO rankings but also rises or falls in a domain’s visibility
- see not only the domain’s market share but also the changes in the market share, which gives you an ability to monitor competition and research the market niche
- track your state, city or even postcode area
- get a detailed backlink analysis report
- see data of 2 years on all changes that happen to a domain’s link profile: referring domains and pages, anchors and more
- keep a track of your competitors’ backlink strategies
- check Serpstat’s Trust Rank and Page Rank to find out what domains will serve as a source of quality backlinks
- find pages that attract the most links
- conduct a deep competitive analysis that will help you find competitors and define missing keywords for a single URL
- research niche questions and find ideas for creating traffic-driving content
- use unique Tree-view algorithm to check your page’s positions, improve the ones that are just behind the first page and gain more traffic
- discover all search terms and phrases that are semantically connected to the queried keyword
- use Serpstat’s unique Domain Optimization (SDO) score to see how well your website is optimized and compare the quality of your website’s optimization to your competitors’
- find missing H1, check your website for any Access and Indexation issues
- get the complete list of websites and pages in organic and paid search that rank for the keywords in the same niche
- find pages with the best visibility in your niche and use their tactics to improve your website
- follow the visibility and keyword trends
- find keywords that your competitors are losing grasp on and use the opportunity to take their place in SERP
Why am I telling you this? Because this Holiday Season; they’re giving YOU the chance to see all these features (… and use them!) for yourself. That’s because we’ve partnered with them to offer you an INSANE DISCOUNT. And the only thing you have to do is USE PROMO CODE: brandblast_serpstat when you sign up and you’ll save a WHOPPING 50% on Your Subscription.
Which is AWESOME, right?
Serpstat have always had great pricing – but now it’s just flat out ridiculous. They’ve offered to give you (the BrandBlast nation) an amazing discount on an already competitively priced All-In-One SEO Tool. What more could you ask for? Try Serpstat Today & Save 50% When You Use Promo Code: brandblast_serpstat